Bainbridge Remix is finished! hooray!

Finally! It’s done! This scarflet has been sitting around the house waiting for it’s little tab to be made for about 6 months.

I found it pretty simple, I used double pointed needles instead of circular needles as I just find them easier. I used 8ply  yarn, and 3.75mm needles.I think next time I would CO less stitches – I did the 144 of the original bainbridge, but think I could have reduced it by about 14-20 stitches. For the little tab – I picked up 7 stitches and did the seed stitch pattern.

Also, my binding off is rolling, so will have to find a BO that sits flatter.

Pattern: Bainbridge Remix by Flintknit, original Bainbridge by Mintyfresh

Needles: 3.75mm

Yarn: 8 plyPanda Magnum Soft in purple/plum


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s