I had a nana craft week – I made a teapot cosy!
I should have added more stitches in the beginning – maybe another 6 either side – so it fits around the wider part of the pot.
That said, it did stretch when I blocked it. If I make this again I might add a few increases (and then decreases) like darts on a skirt!
For those interested in the actual numbers, I started with 43 chains across the bottom, which became 21 chains on the side pieces, then up to 53 chains by the time I added extras across the spout and handle. To decrease around the pot rim – I did 8 hdc, 2toghdc starting from centre of handle.
|Pattern:||Leah’s Rose Tea Cosies by Leah Maxwell|
|Yarn:||Spotlight Marvel (grey), Yatsal (rose, green)|